задайте вопрос и получите быстрый и точный ответ от участников программы и профессионалов.
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Страница 1 из 6123456»
AUPAIR форум » Важные темы » Не попадайтесь на уловки мошенников » Остороожно!!! Мошенники!!!
Остороожно!!! Мошенники!!!
goaupairДата: Вторник, 29.03.2011, 22:42 | Сообщение # 1
Статус: Offline
Итак, ниже один из примеров письма от ЯКОБЫ семьи, намеренной пригласить о-пэр. Тем не менее это одно из проявлений мошеннических схем. Обращаю внимание, на широкий арсенал современных мошенников, которые выдавая себя за английскую семью в письме предлагают ( чтобы однозначно и сразу втереться в доверие)телефоны для связи... Телефоны с международным кодом Англии. Тем не менее это так называемые нигерийские мошенники, которые пользуясь доверчивостью людей, желанием сэкономить на услугах агентства создали схему обмана, и успешно ее применяют на просторах интернета. Если им удастся втереться в доверие к вам... вы в худшем случае потеряете много времени, денег и нервов. В лучшем случае обратившись к людям разбирающимся в программе ... выясните, что вас пытаются обмануть. Надеюсь те, кто получал такие, или наподобии письма... поделятся своим опытом на страничках нашего форума. Мы со своей стороны готовы помогать разобраться с такими ситуациями, аргументированно и доступно поясняя где и как обманывают мошенники.

Dear Au pair ,

How are you doing today hope good.

I have taken my time to go through your profile and has approved of it.
We hope that our communication would be a fruitful one.
We have decided to find an Au pair because We need help looking after
our adorable Son.
I am looking for an Au pair who will not only be a big brother or sister to our son but also a friend in our absence.
Henry is so much fun and I need somebody who would make a positive
impact in his life at this early stage.

We decided to disable our profile since we found your profile and wish
to stop communication with intending Au pairs.

Am MR John Roger, and am 41 years old,and I work as a Human resource manager Qatar Airways London,while my spouse Grace is 32 and works as a medical doctor in Dulwich memorial hospital.
We picked interest in your profile and have decided to contact you .

We live in a six bedroom house in 14 Lonsdale Road, Notting Hill,
London, W11 2DE, UK.

You will have your own bedroom and your own bathroom either live in or
live out fully furnished although I would prefer you live in, plus
desk phone and computer system with internet for better communication
within and outside the home.

We shall be undertaking the costs of your Flight Ticket and travel
documents. Accommodation and feeding shall be provided by us.

Do send a copy of your resume together with your picture and also a
direct number with which I can use to reach you for further

contact us at 447024017646, 447930263359 or by email

Cheers and we hope to hear from you soon

Mr John Roger

AngelДата: Четверг, 14.07.2011, 19:20 | Сообщение # 2
Добрый день, вот еще один вариант семьи с подобными номерами

Dearest Au Pair Alena,

How are doing today? we are so glad that you could write us back that shows that you are in good health.We really want to employ you as an au pair to our son Albin.

We have decided to find an au pair because we need help in taking care of our child. We are looking for an au pair to be a big sister to our child and to become another member of our family.

My name is Andrade Ramirez and I am 45 years old, I work with Emirate Continental Construction England, United Kingdom as a Project Manager. My spouse Laura is thirty Seven years old and works with Prima Hotels Group United Kingdom.

Albin is 4 years old and he likes to go to the parks once a week and we would like you to take him around if you wish.

We will require you to take care of Albin for about 30hrs a week. You will have weekends free and we will pay you ?320 per week pocket money which we will give to you every Friday.

We reside in Hotel housing estate at Wilmslow Cheshire a city in Manchester England, United Kingdom where adequate security is provided.Our residence is very open and there are other au pairs close by. In the area there is one pub full of people, a shop/post office and a hall where people get together to have parties You will have your own bedroom and your own bathroom either live in or live out fully furnished , plus deskphone and computer system with internet.

We do not have any pets and we do not smoke,We are a christian and GOD fearing family.

We need you to start with us as soon as possible and stay until at least 6 months or more. There is a language school here where you can attend to improve your English,We will need you to drive our second car if you can and we shall arrange some driving lessons for you when you arrive. You may use this car for taking Albin to school or taking him around the city.

Do well and send your CV and pictures, and your mobile phone number to us so that we would ascertain your credibility as a good au pair to our son Albin okay.

We are a fun young family looking for a kind hearted fun au pair to mix in with our family.

Our family shall pay for all your travel expenses, hence i will make the necessary inquiries from my Lawyer that works with the UK Home Office on how to procure traveling documents for you and get back to you. My direct mobile is +44 702 406 8604 or +447930517357.

We have attached some of our family pictures for you to see.

Write us soon.

Best Regards
Andrade Ramirez
For The Family.
alex77777Дата: Суббота, 06.08.2011, 15:37 | Сообщение # 3
Вот еще одна переписка с мошенниками. Я сначала поверил, что это настоящая семья...Как только красиво они не пишут... В общем читайте сами.....

Hello, We are Irish family working and living in London , UK . We saw your profile on and after going through it, we decided to contact you, to discuss the possibilities of having you as our Au pair. We have a son that is 3 years old and we are looking for an Au Pair who can assist us in taking care of him because of our busy schedule. We would like to know when you can be available because we would like an Au pair that can start as soon as possible. Indicate your interest by sending us your picture, phone number and some character references for us to evaluate and consider you for the position. Please e-mail me with this email portal if you would like to discuss the position with us, while you send your picture and introduction about yourself. You can also call me via my direct mobile number +447024080566 or +447035908846. Cheers, Harry and Jackie Bauder, For The Family

next massage..

Dear *****,

We are very happy that you replied our last e-mail to you.

We are looking for an au pair because we need help looking after our son Hugo. We are looking for an au pair who can be a big sister or brother to Hugo.

Your basic duties would be to take care of our son Hugo. Hugo goes to school 5 days a week from 8.45am to 2pm and we all love the outdoors, this effectively means that we mainly hang out in the garden at home or sometimes go out on day trips to just about anywhere; beaches, country parks, adventure parks, activity farms, seaside towns, forest walks… you name it. Hugo is very easy going and as such you can get along with him easily.

We shall arrange an English lesson for you to improve your English if necessary.

We shall pay you £1500 monthly and weekly pocket money of 50GBP which we will give to you every Friday.

You will have your own bedroom and your own bathroom fully furnished, plus desk phone and computer system with internet.

Do well and send your introduction or CV/Resume to enable us ascertain your credibility as a good au pair to our son Hugo.

Our family shall pay for all your travel expenses hence If you are interested and would consider being our au pair please let me know as soon as you can be sending your CV, resume so that I can make the necessary enquiries on how to arrange your traveling documents. My phone number +44 702 408 0566 or +447035908846.

Yours faithfully,
Harry Bauder,

Добавлено (06.08.2011, 15:29)

Dear ******,

How are you doing today? Hope you are having a wonderful day.

We were so glad to view your CV that you sent to us, we’ve gone through it and we fill that you can make a good match to our son Hugo.

I shall make inquiries with my Lawyer to know how possible to arrange your traveling documents.

We would advice you to allow us to take care of your traveling documents so that you will not make any mistake. I shall also inform our Lawyer to prepare a Contract Letter for you. As soon as our lawyer is through with the contract letter I will take it to the office of the UK HOME OFFICE here in London for approval and get back to you, Hence you wait for our instruction so that you will not make any mistake.

As for your travel expenses, we would undertake the cost of your traveling expenses so as to make sure you arrive smoothly.

Have a great day ahead, for we wish our email finds you and your family in good health.

Jackie my wife and Hugo my son said that I should send their best regards to you.

Please don’t hesitate to call me on my phone number is +44 702 408 0566 or +447035908846 if you have any question regarding to this message.

Yours sincerely
Harry Bauder.

Добавлено (06.08.2011, 15:30)

Dearest ******,

I hope your week is moving well. After discussing your employment with my wife and my Lawyer, we have decided that you match our requirements as an AU PAIR so please find in the attachment a Contract Agreement Letter that is approved by the UK Home Office. You can call me anytime if you would like to speak with me.

Important : You are to adhere to the following travel instructions as we would be responsible for your travel arrangements hence your strict compliance is required so that you do not make any mistakes or have any problems on arrival here in United Kingdom.

Information for Travel (READ CAREFULLY)

I received approval from the UK Home Office here in England to employ you, I have attached the approved contract letter issued me for your review. I need to apply now for Certificate of Eligibility (COE-UKIMG2011) as UK Home Office instructed me for our application to be quickly considered, as that is important to prove that we are sponsoring your travel down to the UK and to also prove that apart from our sponsorship to you as your Employer that you are eligible to take up job position in United Kingdom before the UK Home Office would send your reference number and interview date to the nearest British Consulate near you.

You need to sign the contract after going through it and send a scanned copy indicating your travel date (For Flight Booking which we shall pay for) , to the UK Home Office in charge of your application via their email address for the Certificate of Eligibility and the hard copies of your traveling documents and for their records and advice to you regarding the procurement of your traveling documents, Please find below the contact details of the UK Home Office and contact them immediately via their email address as soon as you sign the contract letter to enable them furnish you with the instructions on how you will obtain your traveling documents. See contact details below.

Home Office, UK Border Agency,
PO Box 3468, Sheffield,
S3 8WA,
United Kingdom
Fax : +44 2071 27 4322
E mail:

On fulfillment of the form COE-UKIMG2011 by the UK Home Office, They shall courier it to you with hard contract copies, prepaid flight tickets and any accompanying permit documents to enable you receive Visa from the nearest British consulate near you following instructions from the UK Home Office as they shall let you know the date to visit British Consulate near you, hence follow procedure. I am busy right now and would try to contact you via phone or you can reach me on +44 702 4080 566 while you start doing the needful.

We would wait to receive you when you arrive, have a blissful week ahead and God bless you as you come.

Yours Faithfully
Harry and Jackie Bauder
For The Family.

I also wish to inform you that my lawyer has made me to understand that we shall be arranging your traveling documents over here in UK. This will make the processing of your Visa easier so you dont have to worry about the procurement of your traveling documents.

Have a nice day.

Harry Bauder

Потом, после 30 минут работы с гуглом, стало всё понятно.. Я далеко не первый, кому присылали похожие письма.. Хорошо, что не дал ходу этому процессу и не звонил на эти номера. Гугл всемогущая штука!
Ребят, не попадайтесь!

Добавлено (06.08.2011, 15:37)
вот еще пару полезных ссылочек...

goaupairДата: Вторник, 09.08.2011, 08:22 | Сообщение # 4
2 alex77777 Спасибо за информацию...
Тем не менее... гугл конечно хорошее дело, но мошенники тоже умеют пользоваться Гуглом smile . Мы давно устраиваем по о-пэр и эволюцию мошенников видим воочию... когда в начале весь расчет строился просто на удаче, типа люди настолько глупы, что и напрягаться не нужно и только стоит написать письмо, денежки потекут реками.... То теперь мошенники инвестируют в то, чтобы их схема выглядела максимально реалистической, а у того, кого они пытаются обмануть даже при обращении в гугл не возникло подозрений.

Вобщем вывод один: нужно быть бдительными, мошенники совершенствуют свои схемы и они не дураки.
LizДата: Вторник, 04.10.2011, 13:32 | Сообщение # 5
alex77777 , Здравствуйте!
А как вы узнали что они мошенники? Мне просто тоже семья из британии написала, содержание письма такое же примерно, я им сама написала сначала а потом они мне ответили. а теперь прочитала и не знаю что делать?! surprised
Помогите советом, пожалуйста!

Добавлено (04.10.2011, 13:32)
Но они мне свой адрес не дали кроме электронного. Как можно их проверить?

goaupairДата: Вторник, 04.10.2011, 14:03 | Сообщение # 6
Первое и основное... о чем вы давно должны знать. Программа о-пэр в Англии существует, она официальная государственная программа. И именно поэтому государство четко определяет из каких стран возможно приглашение о-пэр в Англию. Есть исчерпывающий список стран откуда это возможно. Вашей страны, да и вообще стран снг в этом списке нет.
Вы не можете согласно английских законов быть приглашенной о-пэр и не можете согласно английских законов получить визу для участия в этой программе.

Если это так... а это ТАК!!! то как вас может приглашать английская семья?
Тут могут быть 2 варианта... 1) они просто не знают законов своей страны и поэтому вам пишут.... ( это вообще мало вероятно и редко встречается)
и 2) они мошенники!!!
Тоесть с вероятностью в 99 процентов если вам пишет английская семья, которая хочет вас пригласить в качестве о-пэр, то это МОШЕННИКИ...

есть много тонкостей в самих письмах, и схеме общения - которые как бы дополнительно это покажут. Но 99 процентов это слишком много... И если в 1 проценте все же окажется что это просто мало разбирающаяся в ньюансах приглашения семья.... ТО ЧТО ЭТО ДЛЯ ВАС МЕНЯЕТ? Законы Англии в любом случае закрывают для вас возможность быть о-пэр в этой стране.
alex77777Дата: Вторник, 04.10.2011, 15:20 | Сообщение # 7
Здравствуй Liz!
Совершенно согласен с goaupair.
Это обычные мошенники. Еще и хитрые. У меня сложилось такое впечатление, что они отвечают определенными шаблонами, заранее составленными. На конкретные вопросы они ни разу не ответили, хотя я их задавал много. Просил скайп постоянно, они морозились.
Еще пару нюансов:
Если они вам написали, то вы скорее всего заполняли анкету на сайтах АУПЭИР, где указывали желаемую страну для участия в программе - Англия. Пользуясь тем, что вы не в курсе того, что с Украины и России нельзя уехать по этой программе, они вам и написали.
Условия у них обычно ну очень заманчивые... Большая заработная плата,никаких основных требований, один ребенок, условия проживания просто шикарные, все расходы берут на себя,бесплатные курсы английского и многое другое. Тем самым они вызывают у вас огромный интерес приехать к ним. Не правда-ли хорошо обещают!?) Самому понравилось=)
Если проверить ихние контакты, хотя-бы номер телефона, который они оставляют, то таким номером могут пользоваться и в Африке, хоть и код страны как-бы Англии. Что-то типо роуминга. Подтверждение этому вы найдете в Гугле, если хорошо поищете. Так же и имейл на который они просят отправить заполненный и подписанный вами контракт, далеко не государственный Home Office, UK Border Agency. Это тоже проверить можно, покопавшись в гугле. Особенно мне понравилось, что ихний "Адвокат" уладит все вопросы с визой по этой программе и сделает все разрешения на участие. Хотя это невозможно!)
После того, как они полностью войдут к вам в доверие, и чуть ли не скажут дату вылета, они вам скажут, что какие-то расходы всета-ки придется оплатить вами. Попросят перечислить определенную сумму зелных на ихний счет в банке, говоря, что по прилету они вам эти деньги вернут. Как только вы им перечислите эту сумму, вся ихняя "семейка" пропадает. ( Откуда я это знаю!? Просмотрите ссылки, которые я указал в предыдущем моем посте. Там пишут люди, обманутые такими "семьями". Даже ихние письма, которые они получали от "семьи", почти одинаковы с теми, что я получил. Только имена другие.)
Исходя из это-го всего, не трудно понять, что это мошенники, которые пользуются доверием таких людей, как мы.=)

Если есть время и желание, пообщайтесь с этими аферистами еще и обязательно получите номер ихнего банковского счета, куда они попросят вас перечислить зелёненькие..))

Надеюсь Liz, эта информация вам поможет в будущем. Не попадайтесь smile
LizДата: Вторник, 04.10.2011, 15:41 | Сообщение # 8
Спасибо Большое, думаю воспользуюсь вашим советом и продолжу с ними общение. Написала ей и попросила скайп посмотрим что ответит smile
Конечно много денег они мне не обещали и платить не собираются вместо меня за оформление...
Да я зарегистрировалась на сайте , думала смогу оформится по программе Study & Work, как бы жить у них и помогать им, думаю вы поняли.
Теперь остается ждать их реакции?! smile
Еще раз спасибо большое! Вы открыли мне глаза!
goaupairДата: Вторник, 04.10.2011, 15:48 | Сообщение # 9
это из последний так сказать "поступленией", прислала девушка несколько дней назад. История естественно очень похожа на вашу... зарегистрировалась, получила письмо и так далее... Читаешь, аж слезы наворачиваются... smile :

Goodday ....,
Thanks for the responds,We are so happy and so glad to read from you concerning your endless love towards my Family ..We need an Au pair/nanny due to my work and my husband.We are a very busy parent and our Ben and Ellie need someone not as an Au pair/Nanny alone but as a friend and like a big Sister..We will like you to send us some pictures and tell me more about your country,Family,Culture and Weather.Moreso, We will like you to tell us what you will do to make our Kids happy when you arrive here in UK.

We'll be more happy if you can arrive in my family as soon as possible cause Ben will be celebrating his birthday soonest and we want you to be here before then which We believe is Okay by you? We will want to know if you have your travel Visa and work permit ready inother to be able to arrive in UK soonest and if not ..Kindly contact the world best online Au pair travel agency for the arrangement of your travel Visa,working permit,Plane ticket and Ehic Card for your trip to London cause we don't want anything to happen to you at the airport...

This is their email below,they have being helping our family whenever we wanted to travel out of UK ( )..

whatever they say,let me know and we are assuring that we'll refund all the Processing payment back to you as soon as you arrived in UK and we will be picking you up at the air-port ..We will want you to contact agency fast and get me posted about the processing so i can update my husband about it,We can't wait to see you in our family soonest.We will be offering you 500 pounds weekly,you be living in our family home and be our Au pair 2 to 8 month if is okay by you..Saturday and Sundays will be your off-days for you to have free time,visit new places and make new friends around.. And we also planing to enroll you in a English class which we think is Okay by you.we promise to do our best to make you feel at home and happy.

This is our address Below..

King Edward XII Avenue

RG45 7HZ

We look forward to hearing from you.

Amanda Higham
LizДата: Вторник, 04.10.2011, 15:56 | Сообщение # 10
Вот это вот письмо они мне прислали
Hello am elvin
Thanks for your interest in our family. We are a family of three

My daughter kookee is full of life, funny, happy and hilarious enough to take the Micky out of anyone. She is very welcoming, warm and friendly. She will end up sending you to sleep by telling you a story while you are sending her to sleep. She is this sort of girl. She loves painting. My husband is away for most of the year and we will have a house for the 3 of us, he comes back once every 4months for 2 weeks. My daughter needs an au pair who will drive her to school and brings her back home.

I am a junior doctor, my husband is away overseas. I have a cheerful and entertaining daughter who is 7 & 1/2 years old, she needs to be taken to her school at 8 am. My daughter finishes school at 3.30 in the afternoon. School will be closed from the last week of July until the beginning of September. From September, she will go to school 5 days a week, Monday to Friday.. you are required to stay with my daughter until I arrive home at around 8pm, then you are free again. Your free time is after 9.00 am until 3pm, then you are free after 8 pm. You will have a car to drive Carmen to school.

My daughter kookee is full of life, funny, happy and hilarious enough to take the Micky out of anyone. She is very welcoming, warm and friendly. She will end up sending you to sleep by telling you a story while you are sending her to sleep. She is this sort of girl. She loves painting and we require someone who iterates with her and play with her. She does not have a brother nor a sister, your role is to be an elder sister to her.

I am on emergency medical call in hospital once a month, so I need to leave my daughter with you. Otherwise you are free during the weekends. Hoovering and dusting of the house are required, you will have your own single room.

NO MEN are allowed in the house and no smoking inside.

If you are a caring person, please feel free to often crack you into laughter. The school teachers are fully entertained by her, the only disadvantage is that she loves talking, so you need to be either deaf or very patient!

She is a positive happy girl with a good heart, the previous two Au pair can be contacted to ask them for their opinions on my daughter's behaviors and personality.

We live in the countryside of Surrey, a beautiful area in the beautiful forest area gulidford,in south London in united kingdom. You will live in a spacious house in the middle of a beautiful natural setting in a secluded area.

We're looking for a cheerful, energetic girl to help with our 7&1/2 year old girl. We will pay a base £250 pounds per week for 4-5 hours a day5 days in the week plus 4 hours on Sat and Sunday morning and occasional babysitting The pocket money pay is £ 30.00 at the end of every day

We will pay for food and offer a lovely, large room with wi fy and cable tv plus own bathroom. This is on the garden level and the entire floor with sitting and dinning room

As a au pair, I would love you to become a member of our family, and feel free to live the house as if it was yours

A car will be at your disposal to give a lift to and from school in Surrey or you can walk if you feel like and you can also use the car for your personal reason as well.

Her negatives: She talks alot!

And please get back to me for more information

I look forward to hearing from you soon,

Kind regards

Elvin James

Добавлено (04.10.2011, 15:56)
А вот это ее ответ только что:
Hello ilzira,

It good to hear from you so soon...I have told my family about you and they can wait to meet you.

It good to know you have gotten the information from the consultant.

Of cause you will have to pay before you can get your visa...And about the payment i will help you in paying half the payment of your visa and also i will help you pay your flight ticket as well so all you have to do is pay the other half.

Am doing this because i want you as my au pair...and my family will like to know more about you.

Well i don't have skype because usually am always busy...but you can send me your cell number so that can call you when i have the time.

Hope to hear back from you.

Сара это его жена, я так понимаю.

goaupairДата: Вторник, 04.10.2011, 16:12 | Сообщение # 11
Вас не смущает, что по условиям семья платит минимум 70 фунтов в неделю, а вам предлагают в 3 с лишним раза больше? Это как бы для начала. Есть правда более заманчивые предложения biggrin . Но тем не менее.
Могу вам гарантировать, что любая английская семья приглашая о-пэр без проблем может пригласить человека при стандартных условиях программы. ( которое кстати государство определяет). Зачем им со старта предлагать вам лучшие в 3 раза условия?

это один из моментов над которым следует сразу задумываться.
goaupairДата: Вторник, 04.10.2011, 18:41 | Сообщение # 12
Еще один момент, средства коммуникации... скайп и другие. Одно из последних нововведений у мошенников это то, что они дают стационарный номер для связи, не во всех случаях, но если видимо видят что с крючка человек может сорваться. Наподобии... вы настаиваете на скайпе, вот вам телефон вместо него. Код английский, очень многие сразу перестают волноваться, ведь телефон географически определяет нахождение человека в Англии. Тем не менее это просто уже достаточно старый онлайн сервис, который дает и скайп и другие сервисы. Код то английский, только человек который использует этот виртуальный номер может находиться где угодно (обычно где нибудь в африке). Хотел бы акцентировать, сервис этот не бесплатный. Это показатель того, что мошенники не просто расчитывают на случайных людей, которые могу попасться на крючок, а инвестируют в свою деятельность. платят к примеру за такие номера.
alex77777Дата: Вторник, 04.10.2011, 19:15 | Сообщение # 13
Вот еще пару моментов:
1) Первое письмо, я думаю, это как раз тот шаблон, который они отсылают всем подряд.
2) "the previous two Au pair can be contacted to ask them for their opinions on my daughter's behaviors and personality."
Они же вам и будут писать за этих двух АУПЭИРов, только с другой почты, уверен скайпа у них тоже нет.
Если бы у них было до вас два АУПЭИРа, как они написали, то они бы наверняка знали, откуда их можно приглашать а откуда нельзя, по условиям программы. А их я так понял, не смущает, что вы с России или Украины. Зачем им понадобилась бы морока нежелательная с оформлением ваших документов и разрешением на работу( хоть это не реально!)и вызывать вас, а не миллион других желающих людей, которые могут по закону участвовать в программе. Подумайте!
3) Of cause you will have to pay before you can get your visa...And about the payment i will help you in paying half the payment of your visa and also i will help you pay your flight ticket as well so all you have to do is pay the other half.
Как я и говорил, они предложат вам заплатить какие-то деньги. Я уверен, что они попросят переслать их им.
На сколько я знаю, все, что связано с оформлением и получением визы, вы платите в СВОЕЙ стране в консульстве до или после прохождения личного собеседования.
Я уверен, что они попросят выслать деньги ( как они говорят, половину денег) им же, как-бы для оформления всех разрешений и покупку билета. Хоть это все можно сделать и у вас в стране. Так почему-бы им не выслать вам деньги (половину денег) на затраты и билет!? Задумайтесь!
4) Well i don't have skype because usually am always busy...but you can send me your cell number so that can call you when i have the time.
Вас не смущает, что после одного письма от вас они уже берут вас на работу!? Не звонят, не дают скайп, адрес свой, телефон.!?!? Морозятся связываться.
Я думаю, что настоящая семья поинтересовалась бы вами по-лучше и пообщалась бы несколько раз с вами через скайп, что-бы видеть и слышать, кому они будут доверять своего ребенка в будущем!? И ли им всё-равно, как вы думаете!? Да и вам самим не интересно увидеть их в живую!? Вдруг там извращенцы какие-то или еще хуже.

Я думаю, что вы общаетесь с каким-то чернокожим, который живет где-то в Африке и связывается через свой компьютер в общежитии. Попробуйте поговорить с ним,и спросить чего он морозится выделить 10 мин своей жизни и пообщаться через скайп!? Или его чернокожая жена!? Я уверен, что вы бы увидели не того человека, который изображен на фотографиях семьи, которые он вам прислал! Прислал же, да!!?
Поговорите, потом вместе посмеемся biggrin

И еще есть много моментом, по которым ясно, что это аферисты. Я думаю продолжать не стоит.)
В свое время я тоже разбирался в этом всем, когда мне пришло письмо.

моя почта. Если захочешь поговорить об этом, пиши.. буду рад помочь) smile
goaupairДата: Вторник, 04.10.2011, 19:38 | Сообщение # 14
2 alex77777... все правильно. Вот только не всегда так быстро они раскрывают все карты. очень во многих случаях они стараются сразу про деньги не говорить, очень долго просто общаются, убаюкивают подозрения...Стараются чтобы вопрос денег вообще от ЯКОБЫ СЕМЬИ не исходил... просто дают координаты их проверенного и надежного В КАВЫЧКАХ партнера, который поможет с оформлением бумаг. Этот партнер опять же старается замаскироваться под очень известную организацию или маскируется под государственный орган ( вы про это тоже писали)... И тоже к вопросу денег очень мягко подводят, стараются не спугнуть.
MC_DikayaДата: Понедельник, 05.12.2011, 14:24 | Сообщение # 15
angry angry сложно сказать. Сколько мне таких мошенников пишет. и это началось после того как я зарегистрировалась на ИЗИАУПАИР
да с первого же письма понятно Кто мошенник.
Помню я даже ответила на английском что то типа этого "спасибо за приглашение. но я откажусь так как у вас очень подозрительное письмо."
на что я получила ответ "если подозрительное. чего отвечаешь?"
вот так то)
AUPAIR форум » Важные темы » Не попадайтесь на уловки мошенников » Остороожно!!! Мошенники!!!
Страница 1 из 6123456»